ENGLISH TRANSLATION

RAAMKALEE, FIRSTMEHL:
My boat is wobbly and unsteady; it is filled with sins. The wind is rising what if it tips over? As sunmukh, I haveturned to the Guru; O my Perfect Master; please be sure to bless me with Your glorious greatness. || 1 ||
O Guru, my SavingGrace, please carry me across the world-ocean. Bless me with devotion to the perfect, imperishable Lord God; I am a sacrificeto You. || 1 || Pause ||
He alone is a Siddha, a seeker, a Yogi, a wandering pilgrim, who meditates on the One Perfect Lor d.Touching the feet of the Lord Master, they are emancipated; they come to receive the Word of the Teachings. || 2 ||
I knownothing of charity, meditation, self-discipline or religious rituals; I only chant Your Name, God. Nanak has met the Guru, theTranscendent Lord God; through the True Word of His Shabad, he is set free. || 3 || 6 ||

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH JI..